3.29.2005

bloggers' delight

BLOGGERS' DELIGHT.

i started journaling in '98. i was a prolific writer. i wrote everything that i learned. i never missed any thought. my pen and my notebook were my sword and shield.

so you can just imagine how delighted i was with the advent of the blogs.

it's a journalists' haven! an answered pray'r.

WRONG.

apparently, i find myself more and more shying away from posting my thoughts. probably because at the back of my "perfectionist" mind, i lean towards getting my grammar right rather than having something sensible to publish.

i tend to consciously postpone my reflections because there are whispers pressuring me to "better write well. the entire planet earth can read that. can't afford to risk my reputation". argh!

so the next time you see my blog dated two months after my previous ones, that means i've resorted back to my trusty ol' pen and paper.

1 comment:

dadaydamakulay said...

coolness gracious great balls of fire!!! shawi's rollin!!! go girl, keep bloggin. pwede po ba kita i-link sa blog ko?