3.15.2006

wishlist

few days before my bday (for those who forgot, it was March 2), i received an email from hi5 asking me to fill out my wishlist.

Hi Shawi,

Happy Early Birthday from Hi5! Fill in or update your wishlist and tell your hi5 friends what you would like for your birthday.

Thank you and see you soon,
the hi5 team

some items on my wishlist can't be bought, but let me post it anyway:
  • tunic.
  • chronicles of narnia (not only "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe", i want all of 'em).
  • to sing Orange and Lemons' "Pinoy Ako" at some piazza in Italy.
  • to take the siberian express and visit st. basil's cathedral.
  • a map of the world that i can sprawl on my wall.
  • to go sea kayaking.
  • i wish my friends would return all the books and cds i lent them. anyone, please? send them through waybill or courier. i'd appreciate 'em much!

No comments: