11.01.2005

sing, o barren one



looking back, i found solace amidst the rhubarb. i found refuge in the keys. as i began playing to a tune, i was releasing some of my hurts and my exhaustion. the moment i played a familiar worship song, tears welled up my eyes. and though my voice was a bit croaky and wavey, i felt a sense of calm embrace me.

now, it doesn't come as a surprise that videokes are such a hit. people love to sing. and it's with singing that they let out their emotions.

i'm sure God knew about this all along. it was never a secret. that's how he wired us human beings.


Isaiah 54:1 - "Sing, O barren one, who did not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud, you who have not been in travail! For the children of the desolate one will be more than the children of her that is married, says the LORD."

No comments: