1.18.2006

it's all coming back to me now


there must be some purpose behind all of my miseries.

the Words pastor shared during bible study were timely. it helped me put perspective back in life. here are bits and pieces [all in Amplified version]:




Why are you cast down, o my inner self? and why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for i shall yet praise Him, my Help and my God.

-Psalm 42:5

"..since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses.., let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecesary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance.. the race that is set before us.."

-Heb 12: 1

.. how can one hope for what he already sees? But if we hope for what is still unseen by us, we wait for it with patience and composure.

-Rom. 8:24-25

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]

-Matt 11:28

No comments: