2.01.2007

right at this moment, i am certain my God finds me repulsive.

my thoughts are in its filthiest form.

o, what a wretched woman i am. o Lord, what have i done? how can You still love me?

as i read Alan Wright's "Lover of my soul", i succumb to His overpowering presence--not condemning. just compelling:

I will not tolerate for even one moment My bride in the bed of the world. I love you. I always have, I always will. Could I think so little of you as to share you? Could I consider you a commodity to be passed around from lover to lover? How could I, the Lord God, your Maker, your Husband, share you with the devil? I cannot. I will not.

o Lord what will You do with Your heart that i have stabbed?

I will just let it bleed. It's worth the bleeding to have you back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...Jesus just made me cry with that one..."It's worth the bleeding to have you back."

sweet Lord...=)

Unknown said...

isn't that just amazing?

it's that undeserved love that keeps me coming back to the Lover of my soul.

Anonymous said...

VERY amazing indeed, ate shaws :)

thank you for that sweet reminder of Jesus'Love..."His love is compelling, not condemning."

amazing..and we'll keep coming back for MORE..=))

Anonymous said...

ate shaws, where did you buy that book? meron ba nyan sa pcbs?

thank yew! mwah!

with much love,
chari :)

Unknown said...

chari, paul got it for me from canada pa. a lot of people have been asking about it kaso wala ata dito sa pinas.

Anonymous said...

ay ganun ba ate shawi? sayang, akala ko meron dito :( huhu, il try to find a copy of that soon. sana..hope i can borrow yours, in case. hehe. :)